Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Experience to Cinema Again !!





Once again, Jonas went to the cinema. This is his 2nd time experience.

Yesterday morning after had the breakfast in the Ikano Power Centre, we let Jonas played in the kids zone outside the World of Cartoon outlet. It was cost RM 5 which unlimited time. I have some time to shop there while hubby accompany Jonas there.

2.30pm, we went to the Cathay Cinema to enjoy our movie - Transformer.
This time I didn't hold him to the cinema, I hold his hand slowly walked into the entrance. We can heard the loud speaker in the dark room. He was not scared at all, slowly walked into it and found the Alphabetic Numeric seated. After settle our seat, I took out his snack. He enjoyed his snack and the movie quietly.

In between enjoying the movie, I keep asking him whether want milk or not. He didn't want. I started worry he will make noise there but luckily he didn't. He was also enjoying it.
After half an hour, he fall asleep. Until 4.30pm he woke up and then continue his movie.

5.10pm the movie was finish.


3 comments:



凯妈 said...

oh...can sleep in the cinema? watch Transformers somemore? Good job~

凯妈 said...

watch movie also can sleep? :-)

Wyneth Chia said...

I worry he will disturb while we are watching the movie. So we choose on his nap time lor.