Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

ASK FOR MILK


Yesterday was the first time Jonas asked for milk. Actually I don't know whether he was asked for milk or water. Early morning, he rolled and rolled on the bed, seems not sleep well. He waked up and went down from the bed, picked up his bottle on the side table himself. He drank it directly. I asked him whether he wants neng neng or water. He didn't said, he just know to drink the cold water only. So I just let him finished the 8oz water. After that he slept back.

Today about 6.30am, he did the samething like yesterday, cannot sleep. He also didn't told me what he wanted after I asked. I bring him to the kitchen, confirm again what he want. I
showed the formula to him, told him I want to put the formula into bottle. Then he said 'put'. After finished his 5oz milk, then sleep back.

Jonas, Jonas, Why don't you direct tell mommy you want neng neng? Let me ‘teka’ only.

0 comments: