Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Cried in Dream


These 2 days during the weekend, Jonas dream at night and his cried wake me up. On Saturday after I pat him, he fall asleep back. On Sunday it was no use when I pat him, he still cried and last for few minutes. After that he wake up and push me away. He went to hubby and hubby manages to pat back to sleep.
Sunday afternoon Jonas suddenly cried from his nap. I tried many way to comfort him but still not working. He wake up and push me away. Then he went down from bed and look for his daddy.
Is he angry with me? I take these 2 days off, keep sweet talk and explain to him that Aunty will fetch him to and back from. Is he scared? Is he angry with me because I dump him to stranger?

Today he cried in the Auntie's car too. He even ran away from the car but I push him to the car.

0 comments: