Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2nd Day to Kinder


Same like yesterday morning, we were waiting for aunty to fetch Jonas to kinder. I keep remind him aunty coming to fetch him to school and asked him don't cry. Yesterday he cried in the car on the way back.
7.45 am aunty came, I put him in but he cried and refuse let me go. He cried while hold me tight saying: I want mommy, I want mommy.......... Aunty told me yesterday after pick up him and fastens the seat belt, he started to cry asking for. Maybe he thought mommy coming to pick him up but never show up in the end.
I told Jonas to sit quietly and lie to him I’ll follow at the back. Then he settled down and fastens the seat belt. I straight away close the car door and walk away. Then I drove to school alone and wait outside the kinder.
After 10 minutes, Jonas arrived. The kinder’s helper bring him to classroom and he didn't cry at all. The helper told me Jonas like a boy helper in the kinder. He is principal's neighbor and works as part time while waiting for his exam result. These two days he accompanies Jonas and Jonas very close to him.
While I am talking with the kinder helper, suddenly Jonas walked out from the classroom. Oh gosh...........he saw me. I quickly ran away and hide myself. Jonas didn't chase up and I didn't heard he cry too. Then I quickly sneak out and left to work.
12.15pm, the aunty called me that Jonas was crying and he refused to ride on her car. Through the phone, I can listened Jonas crying badly. What am i have to do now? I am working here and I canno't fly back to see him.

0 comments: