Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Geographic Tounge


What is Geographic Tounge?

The affected tounge develops patches which change from day to day. It's look like maps.
Jonas gets strange spots on his tounge. They appear one at a time last week, smaller than a pea. They actually look like a small dot of missing tissue. The tissue around the area is white.

Yesterday bring Jonas for the Boolster inject for 1 1/2 years old, I have asked the pediatrician and he said that its nothing and I should just ignore it. He told me that I can found the detail from the internet.

As per the comment from net, the patch of missing skin will gets bigger and bigger. Some of the children accured its since six months old untill two years old. Is this normal? Do I need to treat the ped?

0 comments: