Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Alphabet and Numeric


Just want to share with yours that I am so happy.

I am sure that the technique to show the flash card and always read and sing for the new born baby is useful.

Jonas was know to read and understand all of the 26 Alphabets and Numeric.He can pick up the small alphabet and read for me. When asked him to count the numeric, so funny he will said the next number after I told him. For example, I said 1, he continue said 2.............

Yesterday night Jonas slept lately because playing the spin alphabet which was present by my mom. It had 3 function which have alphabet, animal name and animal sound. He was adjusted the function himself and followed the instruction after spin. When come to the animal name and animal sound, the way he learn to read the name and sound, so funny.

0 comments: