Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Chicken Pox

Monday morning Jonas suddenly get fever. As normal we feed him the fever medicine. 
Tuesday morning after feeding the fever medicine, I saw a small bumps that look like pimples on his neck. I quickly showed to hubby and suspect was chicken pox but hubby said not. We just ignored it and went to work. After I went back home, Mom-in-Law told me the rashes from became 5 to 6 and he felt itchy. It was the chicken pox. It was small and look like insects blisters, we didn't bring him to see the paed. Just put him the calamine lotion. His fever was half recover.
Today morning, his rashes spreads to almost everywhere else on the body, including one dot on face and finger, few dots on heads and genitals. He feel itchy.
Wonder know how long is the chicken pox will be fully recover. I don't think he can attend his school outing next Tuesday. But I hope our genting trip can continue on.



0 comments: